Contact Us On 01344 830 030 Now To Find Out More
At RBHM we believe in transparent and clear pricing to ensure that you are always receiving invoices that are clear and you understand where the costs have been allocated. We operate a fixed price guarantee when we quote for a job we will always complete the work quoted for the price we confirm with you.
* Discounts on standard hourly rates
At RBHM we believe in transparent and clear pricing to ensure that you are always receiving invoices that are clear and you understand where the costs have been allocated.
|Boiler Service Standard||
|Back Boiler (BBU) Service||
£95 plus £30 for fire
|Warm air boiler service||
£110 plus £30 circulator
|Gas fire service||
|Cooker Range Service||
|Water Circulator only||
|Landlords CP12 Certificate||
£90 for up to 3 gas appliances
** If an engineer is already on site, these items will be charged at £50
All servicing is exclusive of any parts required.
What do we do with a boiler server?
Our annual boiler is very comprehensive and service includes:
- Checking safety devices on the boiler
- Pressure testing and gas rating the appliance
- Inspecting case seals
- Inspecting the heat exchanger and burner
- Ensuring the appliance is free from water leaks
- Cleaning condensate traps
- Inspecting water seals
- Testing working pressure
- Inspecting the combustion chamber
- Checking ignition
- Checking the fan and other moving components
- Setting time controls
- Checking flue integrity
- Inspecting combustion chambers
- Looking for signs of corrosion
- Keeping you up to date with current regulations and standards
- Ventilation inspection
- Testing heating controls
- Bleed air from radiators
All these steps contribute to your maintaining your boilers warranty.
RBHM has grown on our reputation as a trustworthy, reputable and honest company. Our large repeat client base is a testament to the trust our customers have placed on the services that we provide.
For your peace of mind, we guarantee all work undertaken with a full 12 month workmanship guarantee. Any manufacturers warranties are passed directly to you, the customer and as accredited installers, any new boiler installation will also come with a 7 year warranty which can be upgraded to a 10 year warranty.
If any fault arises from work we have carried out on your premises and that occurs within the guarantee period, this will always be treated as a priority and be dealt with at the customers earliest convenience.
We are fully insured with 5 million public and product liability and 2 million professional indemnity.
If you ever have any concerns, require additional information or are not completely satisfied by the work undertaken by RBHM then we always welcome your call. Your concerns will always be dealt with as a priority by senior management, who will also welcome any feedback you have on our service, it's through your feedback that we will grow our company.
General Policy of Pricing / Charges
- Additional charges will be incurred if work is carried outside of standard working hours unless otherwise agreed:
- 8am - 5pm - Standard rates as above.
- 5pm - 9pm - Standard rates + an additional 50% (Time and a half).
- 9pm - 8am - Standard rates + an additional 100% (Double time).
- You will be informed of any additional work that may be required prior to action taken and advised on costing.
- We always charge a minimum of 1 hour on any job. Thereafter charged in 1/2 hour increments.
- Within the first hour we will either complete the work or advise the customer if it looks like it will take longer.
- We will provide a “fixed price quotation” for works that require additional time or parts, when this is not possible due to unforeseen circumstances, we will provide an estimate.
- We don't charge a callout charge, all time unused from the first hour onsite rolls onto the return visit.
- The collection of materials will be charged at a maximum of 1 hour unless otherwise agreed. All other charges detailed are based on the time at the property.
- An invoice will be posted or e-mailed once the works are complete.
- All charges are subject to VAT at the current rate (20%).
- Jobs exceeding 1 hour will have additional discounts applied, as detailed in the table above.
Fixed Price Guarantee
To ensure that you have a clear understanding of what the work will cost, we always endeavour to provide a Fixed Price Guarantee. For example, if our engineer diagnoses a fault and advises that you require a new part, where possible we will provide a fixed price guarantee for the work to be carried out.
- One price which includes all labour and parts
- No hidden extras
- No increased costs if it takes us longer than the estimated time
- Always done with a priority service
- Part(s) will include a manufacturer's warranty
- Our work comes with a 12 months workmanship guarantee
For standard services we take payment after the work is complete, our engineers never take payment on the day and we always provide an invoice with a full break down of the work undertaken which includes labour and any parts used.
Cheque / BAC’s Electronic Payment / Cash / Credit or Debit Cards